iCureStroke is an open platform of learning and networking for stroke physicians from all backgrounds. The objective of our multi-disciplinary faculty of neurologists and neuro-radiologists is to promote a spirit of comradery and alignment, with the end goal of improving patient outcomes.
In other words: If you are passionate about stroke and looking for genuine constructive debate and improvement, you will feel right at home at iCureStroke.
iCureStroke is a platform of sharing and exchange between interventional stroke physicians from all specialties. Strong with the diversity of our backgrounds, we believe we can all benefit from bringing our respective knowledge and passion to this platform.
iCureStroke aims to provide:
- a practical approach to stroke care with case-based training and simple take-home messages from world-renowned stroke pioneers.
- cutting-edge educational content, setting the stage for an open and stimulating debate, covering the below topics:
- Decision-making process from patient to treatment selection
- Expanding indications
- Use of advanced imaging technologies and simplified imaging paradigms
- Technical challenges during the procedures
- Stroke survival chain and its obstacles
iCureStroke is the only ischemic-stroke-focused training course that will offer the possibility to learn from live case transmissions during the event thanks to our 40/month thrombectomy case load.
We hope that our commitment to life-saving innovation will translate into improved patient care.